Most Important Links
- Love Art Laboratory — My other website with my collaborator, Elizabeth Stephens, which is the virtual home of my current project, 7 Years of Love as Art. Click on the red bride.
- Annie Sprinkle, Post-Porn Modernist — Devoted to my classic stage performance. This is actually an archived snapshot of a site originally created by one of my collectors. A marvelous resource and lovely design. I'm currently retrofitting some of the outdated links, but enjoy this site for a limited time in it's original form.
- Torch Gallery — Based in Amsterdam and representing my art for many years.
- AEROPLASTICS Contemporary — Annie's gallery in Brussels : " AEROPLASTICS contemporary, through it's eclectic choices shows a variety of original styles of creation on the contemporary art scene in Northern Europe."
- Voices From the Edge — My favorite interview I ever did was part of this out-of-print book, and is now online here. It is also available in the Bios section of this site.
- TheHealthyProstate.com — This is one of my friends, and really great information.
Friends of Annie
- Elizabeth Stephens — This the wonderful website of my girlfriend, Beth, who is a terrific artist. Check out her her web-based work particularly, and the Bronze Porn Star Panties series.
- Linda Montano — My favorite artist and my mentor.
- Miss Vera's Finishing School for Boys Who Want to Be Girls — Veronica Vera is brilliant and I adore her.
- Betty Dodson — masturbation advocate, erotic artist and author of Sex For One.
- Candida Royalle's Femme Productions — erotic films for couples, ergonomic vibrators, and sex worker wisdom.
- Carol Queen — writer, performer, bi-activist, orgy hostess, and super-sexy sexologist.
- Scarlot Harlot — great site about prostitution.
- Petra Joy — Porn from a female perspective.
- Nina Hartley's homepage — the world's most beloved porn star.
- Susie Bright — Sexpert extraordinaire, author of visionary sex books.
- Fuck For Forest — Erotic Environmental group. Love and sexuality to collect money for threatened nature.
- Joseph Kramer's Erotic Massage — friend and "husband", creator of erotic touch videos, sex educator, and founder of the Body Electric School of massage.
- Joseph Kramer's Sexological Bodywork site — Joe pioneers the cutting edge of the new sexual healing modalities, trainings, and instructional DVDs.
- Barbara Carellas and Kate Bornstein — Innovative sex educators, performance artists, gender pioneers, and authors.
- Erotic Red — Sexy, Natural & Fun Menstration Porn
- Vanessa del Rio's Homepage — the one and only Goddess of Lust herself!
- Frank Moore's EroPlay pages. He's featured in my book, Post-Porn Modernist.
- Kellie Everts — The stripper for God (see Annie's Post-Modern Pin-Ups: Pleasure Activist Playing cards) has her own Web Page
- Fakir Musafar's Body Play Page — All the young kids are copying this man, the true inventor and creator of body play who's explored farther and with more spiritual enlightenment than any of the others.
- Cleo DuBois' — SM Homepage.
- Ducky DooLittle — the original crackpot sexologist has a Ducky-cam, weekly broadcasts and more.
- MONK Magazine — The Monks are old firends of mine, plus they have a classic interview with me HERE
- Xaviera Hollander — the fabulous Happy Hooker herself. One of my great role models.
- Lydia Lunch — Lydia Lunch is an absolute sex bomb and brilliant writer/artist/rock star,
etc. I photographed her three times in my studio, and the pics of her are some of my best.
- Maggie Tapert — Maggie is a beautiful sex teacher, and i recommend her workshops ever so highly.
She's a gal after my own heart, with a style of her own.
- Julian Cash — I am a huge fan of his photographs, some of which are of me.
- Glama-rama! Hair Salon — the best place in the USA glamorous hair and they have a great art gallery. Dina Davenport does my hair and she is a brilliant artist. For your appointment call: 415.861.GLAM
- Sheila Malone — A wonderful multi-media artist and my collaborator on my new video.
- Isa Magdelena — I highly recommend her incredible erotic and healing massage work.
- Dr. Patti Britton — clinical sexologist at www.yoursexcoach.com and author of The Art of Sex Coaching: Expanding Your Practice.
- Penny Slinger — author of the best seller, Sexual Secrets, and Artist. Check out her "biosphere"
- Überslüt — cool alternative porn site.
- Versatile Fashions — I highly recommend the magnificent corsets created by my friend Ms. Antionette. I've gotten enormous pleasure from her clothing for years.
- A Woman's Touch — A Madison, Wisconsin sex-positive store and site "celebrating romance and sensuality from a woman's perspective"
- Good Vibrations — a fantastic place to buy vibrators or any other hot sexy material. I love to teach and present there regularly.
- Blowfish — cool sex products for people who have sex
- Grand Opening — a sex-positive store in Massachusetts and Hollywood with online ordering and special events.
- Medicaltoys.com — You can buy speculums in all shapes, materials and sizes here for your own cervix exam.
- Piedmont Boutique — My favorite clothing store where most of my outfits are bought or made. The site is currently down, but just look for the giant legs on Haight Street in SF.
- Toys in Babeland — Feminist sex toy store selling toys for a passionate world.
- The Lawless Spirit Corporation — Hollistic and sexual resources for the body, mind and spirit.
- Sex Toy Tales — Author Anne Semans' website. She's wonderful.
- DoctorG.com — Insightful articles, tools & toys for satisfying sexual relationships from Dr. Gary Schubach, sex educator and authority in the area of the Grafenberg spot and female ejaculation.
- On Our Backs Magazine — the best of lesbian sex. Compiled by fabulous editor Tristan Taormino and her staff, this is made by women for women with the goal of "less fluff and more muff".
- Monk Magazine — look for their new CD Rom with plenty of Annie action coming soon.
- Bright Lights Film Journal — has an interview with Annie
- Annie's "How to Have Energy Orgasms" can be seen at the Sacred Sexuality Articles Page.
- Freedoms Tantra Sacred Sexuality — Tantra Sacred Loving workshops and coaching for love, sexuality, passion, romance, intimacy and spiritual growth.
- Tantra.com — A worldwide forum relating to Tantric and esoteric sexuality, including products in the "e-sensuals" online catalog.
- Intimate Wisdom — Gayle Michael's lovely site for your pleasure.
Information and Politics
- The Free Speech Coalition — legislative advocacy for civil and sexual rights.
- Feminists for Free Expression — Annie is on their speaker's bureau.
- AIM Health Care Foundation — Health Care for Sex Workers.
- P.O.N.Y. — Prostitutes of New York
- Coalition for Positive Sexuality
- San Francisco Sex Information
- Society for Human Sexuality
- Sexual Health Infocenter
- Planned Parenthood
- The Queer Resources Online Directory
- St. James Infirmary — I'm on the board of this wonderful free clinic for sex workers in San Francisco
- The Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality — where I got my PhD!
- Museum of Sex NYC — I'm an official Friend of this fabulous and important museum.
- Center for Sex and Culture — Sexologists Carol Queen and Robert Lawrence are starting up this wonderful place. A non profit org with library, workshops, sex parties, etc. This should give Disneyland a run for their money!
- The Sex Academy — My friends Cora Emans (aka Hard Cora) and Shai (a famous gigolo, from
Amsterdam, have created this amazingly beautiful and very erotic site, which I highly recommend.
- White Rose Society — My political friend Ben Birch is "fighting the rise of the New Fascism".